Great planning with data-driven community input: Workable Plans. Livable Spaces.
With insight gained from years of experience as city planning directors and as private planning consultants, Collins Noteis & Associates brings a unique perspective to every project. Our team sees opportunities where others see roadblocks, and creates data-driven processes for workable, livable plans.
Workable plans, livable spaces.
Collins Noteis & Associates is a WBE-certified firm specializing in urban planning, community planning, economic development planning, and government affairs. We bring both short and long-term vision to projects, emphasizing data-driven stake-holder participation for the best results.
- A clear understanding of planning processes and political situations
- Creative and experienced project leadership with many years of working with team members in other disciplines
- Years of public and private sector experience gained as city planning directors and private planning firm owners
- Sensitivity to project budgets and timeframes.
What We Offer
To us, each client is unique, with different goals and above all, different people. We make sure that your project receives individualized attention from start to finish from a great multi-disciplinary team.
- Comprehensive Planning
- Community Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Master Plans
- Site Planning
- Economic Development Planning
- Blight Studies
- Community Engagement
- Meeting Facilitation
- Community Relations & Mediation
- Development Management
- Hospital Master Planning
- Government Affairs Services
- and world famous BBQ at the annual American Royal Barbeque Contest.